I'm back with my Weekend Warrior gals to share a little bit about me!
This weekend's theme is:
1. I will only teach kindergarten.
I wish I could get that added to my contract.
I really don't see myself teaching any other grade level ever!
I did one year of First Grade and could not handle it.
Kindergarten is where it's at!
2. As long as I'm wearing comfy clothes I can spend the entire day on the carpet with my kids.
I love to play games with them or work with small groups while on the carpet.
There is something so uncomfortable about sitting at a table in those little blue chairs.
3. My classroom setup is always changing. I don't know why I can't stand for it to be the same longer than three months. It drives me crazy. And each time I think "Oh! It's perfect now." And a few months later I'm so annoyed with it!
My home on the other hand...has stayed the exact same way since we moved in.
1. I guess this one fits for the teacher me and the regular me.
Which is also why Kindergarten is the perfect grade for me.
I belt out tunes in the car as if I was auditioning for American Idol.
I also dance like I'm performing for millions...or as if I was in my own music video.
I love to dance and sing.
All the time.
My husband hates it.
2. The regular me curses like a sailor.
I just can't stop.
I've never really made a bucket list...but being on Broadway has been a lifelong dream of mine.
I'm not sure I'd be any good...I'd probably get booed off stage but man I would love every
second of it!
Who are you? We'd love to get to know you more. Please use the pictures below and link up with us.